Hushe Valley Saraqsa Glacier Trek
Saraqsa glacier in the Hushe valley is one of the most impressive areas for its unique landscape serene mountain views and its attractive flora faona in the Karakoram Range. Abundance of varieties of wild flower and different species of wild animal especially snow leopard, wolves, Ibex and foxes makes this area more attractive in the Hushe valley. Saraqsa Glacier is the home of K6 (7281m), K7 (6934m) and numerous high mountains above 6000m. K7’s granite face is one of the world’s largest. The area between Spangser and K7 base camp is a climber’s paradise, with several 5000m peaks and number of unclimbed granite.
TREKKING DETAILS (DAYS)
Trip departures and detailed itineraries available upon request; all departures from Islamabad unless otherwise noted. For prices please contact: email@example.com.
||ISLAMABAD – SKARDU/CHILAS (2340m/by air/van)
||CHILAS – SKARDU
||SKARDU – HUSHEY (3250m/60 hrs drive by jeep)
||HUSHEY – SHAYESCHO (3600m/4 hrs)
||SHAYESCHO – SPANGSER (4000m/5 hrs)
||SPANGSER – K-7 Base Camp (4400m/4 hrs)
||K-7 BASE CAMP (free day for hiking and explore the area)
||K-7 BASE CAMP – CHANKHIL (3 hrs)
||CHANKHIL – SHAYCHO (2 hrs)
||SHAYCHO – HUSHEY– SKARDU (4 hrs trek/6 hrs drive by jeep)
- Trekking fees and permit,
- Assistance upon arrival/departure.
- Briefing/Debriefing at Tourism Deportment.
- Hotel accommodation with full board meals.
- All meals during trek as per itinerary.
- Porterage of 16 kg per person.
- Road transfers between airport/hotel and within city as per itinerary.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess, kitchen and toilet tent with tables/field stools and camping ground fees.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Wages of English speaking guide, sardar, cook and assistant (s).
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters (except helicopter rescue).
- Porterage at airports, hotels, toll taxes and parking fee etc.
- A bottle of mineral water per person per day basis in cities.
- International & domestic airfare, airport tax, excess baggage charges.
- Sleeping bags, personal and climbing equipment of any kind high altitude food and oxygen.
- Medications, ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, phone/communication bills and items of personal nature.
- Insurance liability of member (s) and other under force majeure conditions.
- Any other service not mentioned in this condition sheet.
« Hunza Valley Batura Glacier Trek
Nanga Parbat Fairy Meadows
Copyright © 2017. Mountain Travels Pakistan | Powered By Liquidnet Ltd