What to bring
PERSONAL CLOTHING LIST
- Comfortable trekking boots with spare insoles.
- Trainers or running shoes as a comfortable change.
- Liner socks and thick cuter socks, at least two pairs of each.
- Trekking trousers.
- Long loose fitting, wash and wear shirts, both lightweight and warm, with button-down.
- Several T-shirts and underpants.
- One set of thermal underwear.
- Down-filled or thermal jacket.
- Light plastic rain cape with hood or Gore-Tex jacket with hood.
- Gloves or mittens.
- Warm sky hat and broad-brimmed sunhat.
- Sleeping bag warms to – 10 C (14) with detachable cotton liner.
- Nylon stuff bags with drawstring tops for carrying supplies.
- Clear plastic bags to protect spare clothes from damp.
- Matches in waterproof bag.
- Sewing kit, scissors, and safety pins.
- Water bottle.
- Moleskin plaster.
- Lip balm. Sun cream lotion, total sun block, and skin moisturizer.
- Flea powder, insect repellent, soothing bite cream, calamine lotion.
- Sunglasses and /or glacier glasses ice axe and crampon.
- Maps notebooks, pens, personnel first aid kit and knife.
« HEIGHTS OF PLACES
Copyright © 2017. Mountain Travels Pakistan | Powered By Liquidnet Ltd